Most of the information is available to all visitors, why should I register for the Swansea Wheelers Club site?
Simple, registered users can:
- Receive notifications of important Club events or news.
- Receive notification of new posts & information on the site.
- Submit comments to posts on the main site.
- Access some features of the forum including creating and replying to topics (same log in as main site).
- There are areas of the forum that are for registered and logged in paid up SWCC members only.
You don’t have to be a SWCC member to register for the site.
Once registered, log in to the main site and edit your site profile (not forum profile) to set your nic name to whatever you want to be known as throughout the site. This is particularly important if you are one of us with a name that is common in the club, set it to Christian name and surname initial for example.
You may want to change your password to one more memorable.
Once you’ve done this, if you don’t have an RSS feed reader, get one such as Google Reader and then subscribe to the site’s RSS feed from the orange RSS button in the right hand column of most site pages. While you’re at it, go to the forum and subscribe to ‘All RSS’, so you’ll get all the forum news too.
It takes 15 secs and you will be registered for both the main site and the forum. A password will be emailed to you which you can change to one of your choice by following the ‘Edit My Profile’ link at the top of the page – you will need to be logged in.
Any problems, just send a query via the contact form.