This year the organisers have promised to make improvements to feed stations etc.
Route 1 – 115 Miles “THE DAM DEVIL”
Route 2 – 80 Miles “THE DEVIL AND BLACK”
This is what the organisers have to say:
We have listened to your feed back and this is how we have improved:
– More water stations with free energy drinks
– Free photograph of all riders on route(normally £10)
– Two food stations also hot food on route
– This years timing chips supplied by racesolutions.co.uk
– Better signage
– Hot food on return to Llandarcy.
A small Wheelers ‘posse’ completed the ride last year and all agreed two things that would be hard to improve were i) The stunning scenery of the long route and ii) The challenge of the ride, especially the 25-30% gradient of the Devil’s Staircase.